(Nederlands) Stokbord is manufactured from 100% recycled agricultural plastic which has been collected from UK farms, and is used in the agricultural industry for applications such as: Cattle Races, Sheeting Gates & Doors, Lining Buildings, Feed Trailer Floors, Grain Stores, Sheep Races & Pens, and Replacing Tin Sheeting.
The product is extremely durable, flexible and comes in a 3 thickness’s, being 6mm, 9mm and 12mm thick.
We are also able to produce 18mm thick, and all sheets come in an 8 x 4 sheet, but again we have the ability to produce different sheet sizes, although these are obviously not held in stock, and therefore there may be a lead time before this product can be dispatched.
Other benefits of the Stokbord are – Strong, Flexible, Non Absorbent, Long Lasting, Chew Resistant
Farmers who recycle with Solway Recycling are eligible for substantial discounts.
• Totally non – absorbent & non – toxic.
• Can be fabricated and welded for a variety of applications.
• Excellent for cattle handling races, sheep and pig pens.
• STANDARD SIZES – 2440 x 1220 mm (8 x 4 ft.)
• 6 mm (up to 80 sheets per pallet)